25.01.2013 RIFF JTAG – Nokia Lumia 610 Unbrick – Dead Boot repair supported
Repairing bricked Nokia Lumia 610 is easy with the RIFF Box.
Note, one simple way to connect over JTAG – connect USB cable to PC and insert battery. In this case phone is automatically powered on, so no need to press any power-on buttons on the phone keypad.
To resurrect Nokia Lumia 610:
- Solder JTAG cable to Nokia Lumia 610 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure Nokia Lumia 610 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.