We received a handful of emails last night from folks who had picked up an over-the-air update to their Nexus One handsets. Excited and anxious that it might be Gingerbread-related, we were asked if we knew what it was all about. At the time, we didn’t have an answer to share. This morning, however, we’ve learned it’s a minor update created to address a few issues.
The guys at XDA developers are saying the 1.83MB file is to fix the following:
- Updates to the core and framework JARs
- Updates to the Dalvik VM and Webcore libraries
- Updates to the Email, Google Services Framework and Market packages.
- A couple of other very minor patches
We wish it were better news for you all.
You May Also Enjoy…
- Nexus 1 Owners to Get Gingerbread First
- ‘Nexus Two’ Delayed over Hardware
- VOTE NOW: Will There be a Nexus Two?