The recent iOS updates have mostly been welcome improvements for iPhone 4 and 3GS users, but it’s been a decidedly different story for folks sticking to their venerable iPhone 3G. Not only have they been left out of some of the fun, but they were dealt a serious performance hit with iOS 4.0 that was only somewhat corrected by IOS 4.1. Could iOS 4.2 finally bring things back up to speed? According to the folks at TiPb, it just might — they’ve now tested the iOS 4.2 gold master on an iPhone 3G and found that performance was noticeably improved across the board. Head on past the break to check out their results for yourself, and keep your fingers crossed that you’ll actually see a similar improvement when the official update finally hits your 3G.
About The Author
September 17, 2010
November 27, 2010
August 25, 2010
- King Unlock remote unlock tool update: Sprint LG Aristo 5, A51 5G, A71 5G, Stylo 4 / 4+ / 6, X Charge, Tribute Empire
- King Unlock remote unlock tool update 4.4.4: Added support for many new Samsung models
- Chimera tool Samsung update 26.44.1045. Added a wide range of Galaxy models.
- How to change frequency band on Netgear / Sierra Wireless modems
- Furious Gold Box update 126.96.36.19962 for OTSMART module
- Furious Gold Box update 188.8.131.52 for Samsung Code Reader module